Dr. Kathryn A Mechelke MD
Family Practitioner1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN, 56303
Specializing in family medicine, Dr. Kathryn Mechelke, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors. She currently practices medicine at Saint cloud, Minnesota. Dr. Mechelke received a medical ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1998
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1998
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- North Colorado Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- North Colorado Med Center
- North Colorado Family Medicine
- North Colorado Medical Center Program
Dr. Kathryn A Mechelke MD's Practice location
Saint Cloud, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Kathryn A Mechelke MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mechelke
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Mrs. Heather Anne Neuman MD1900 Centracare Cir Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Michael Leonard Schmitz D.O.1520 Whitney Ct Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Amanda Lea Lovold DO200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Jasvir Singh M.D.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Shawn K Day DO1520 Whitney Court Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Nam M Ho MD10000 Zane Ave N Minneapolis MN 55443