Dr. Xenia Blythe Hom M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA, 92123
Dr. Xenia Hom is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Hom specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1993
New York University School of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Birth Defects
Dr. Xenia Blythe Hom M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Dr. Xenia Blythe Hom M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hom
- Gluten Sensor Makes Celiac Life Easier
The Latest Technology To Help Those With Issues To GlutenThere are many types of gluten-free products on the market today. From the latest gluten-free food to gluten-free cookbooks. The latest technology on the market has been doing more than ever to assist those who are facing gluten intolerance...
- Study Says Signs of Celiac Disease Can Show in Infancy
In this day in age, a majority of diseases and conditions seen in the medical industry have been more or less identified. Although this is the case, not every condition has received enough analysis to conclude what the primary causes may be. An even more important point to this argument is when...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Is it Crohn's Disease or Just an Upset Stomach?
Do I have Crohn’s disease? You may have asked yourself this question a couple of times after experiencing symptoms like diarrhea and abdominal pain. To fully comprehend almost all the medical details surrounding Crohn’s disease, and possibly determine if you have the ailment, you need to look at...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.8110 BIRMINGHAM WAY SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Joel Edward Lavine M.D., PH.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Jeffrey Barnett Schwimmer M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Sharon Felber Taylor M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Lillian Jeong Choi M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Sherry Chu-sing Huang M.D.8110 Birmingham Way San Diego CA 92123