Dr. Amber Heise is a pediatrician practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Heise is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Heise diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Heise can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Amber Sharp Heise MD's Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58206Get Direction
Mckinleyville, CA 95519Get Direction
TAYLORSVILLE, UT 84129Get Direction
Dr. Amber Sharp Heise MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Chandra sekhar Yangalasetty MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Colleen M Swank MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Eric R Lunn MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Susan K Zelewski MD1000 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Frank J Shelton MD1000 S Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Laura L Place MD1599 J St Grand Forks Afb ND 58205