Dr. Samuel Allison is an internist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Allison specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Allison provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Geisinger Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University California
Dr. Samuel B Allison MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95816Get Direction
Dr. Samuel B Allison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allison
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Can I Lose Weight Without Dieting?
Most of fad diets that are popular do help in reducing body weight, but they make you feel hungry. Often, people who are on crash diets regain the weight lost once they are back on the track of their normal diet. Experts are of the opinion that one can definitely lose weight by just modifying his or...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Dr. Manjula Bobbala M.D2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MDPO Box 2709 Aptos California 95001-2709
- Dr. Rashida Bokhari M.D1924 Del Paso Rd Sacramento CA 95834
- Dr. Mohammad N Alocozy MD87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D.6 Woodland Road Saint Helena CA 94574