Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine914 S 8th St Suite 131 Minneapolis MN, 55404
As a specialist in integrative medicine, I combine evidence-based complementary therapies with mainstream care for cancer patients to manage their cancer-related symptoms. I am actively involved in studies ...
- Recommendations and guidelines regarding the preferred research protocol for investigating the impact of an optimal healing environment on patients with substance abuse.
- Recommendations and guidelines regarding the preferred research protocol for investigating the impact of an optimal healing environment on patients with hypertension.
- Is there a role for complementary therapy in the management of leukemia?
- Introduction to section on integrative oncology.
- Sneddon's syndrome with granulomatous leptomeningeal infiltration.
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
HARRIS, NY 12742Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wesa
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Dr. Ashwin George M.D2428 East 117th Street Burnsville Minnesota 55337
- Dr. Charles P Reznikoff MD807 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Jeffery Carl Morgan MD6200 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Timothy M Scanlan MD650 N Carriage Pkwy Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. David A Frenz MD69 Exchange St W Saint Paul MN 55102