Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD
Addiction Medicine Specialist | Addiction Medicine914 S 8th St Suite 131 Minneapolis MN, 55404
As a specialist in integrative medicine, I combine evidence-based complementary therapies with mainstream care for cancer patients to manage their cancer-related symptoms. I am actively involved in studies ...
- Recommendations and guidelines regarding the preferred research protocol for investigating the impact of an optimal healing environment on patients with substance abuse.
- Recommendations and guidelines regarding the preferred research protocol for investigating the impact of an optimal healing environment on patients with hypertension.
- Is there a role for complementary therapy in the management of leukemia?
- Introduction to section on integrative oncology.
- Sneddon's syndrome with granulomatous leptomeningeal infiltration.
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
HARRIS, NY 12742Get Direction
Dr. Kathleen M Wesa MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wesa
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Flakka: A Gravel Guised Fatal Drug
Flakka, an addictive drug that looks similarly to gravel is considered to be closely related with the synthetic cathinone. The drug is known to cause long-lasting damage to the brain cells and can alter the brain's chemistry in such a way that users can lose touch with reality. Having manufactured...
- Gabapentin: Abuse, Withdrawal, and Overdose
Most holistic addiction centers use gabapentin in one form or another to help their patients deal with addiction. However, many patients have started to abuse this drug after prolonged exposure during the course of their rehab process.Gabapentin is usually available in the form of tablets and has...
- Dr. Ashwin George M.D640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Charles P Reznikoff MD807 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Jeffery Carl Morgan MD6200 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Leigh Rowan-kelly MD9825 HOSPITAL DR MAPLE GROVE MN 55369
- Dr. Timothy M Scanlan MD4767 DAHLIA WAY N HUGO MN 55038
- Dr. David A Frenz MD825 NICOLLET MALL MINNEAPOLIS MN 55402