Dr. William Edwards is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Lebanon, NH. Dr. Edwards cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1975
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1975
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 1982
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Pediatrics; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Pediatrics
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center 1975
- Parkland Health & Hospital System 1979
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, Neonatology 1977
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, Neonatology 1978
Dr. William Horton Edwards M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, NH 03756Get Direction
Dr. William Horton Edwards M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Tyler K Hartman M.D.1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Juliette Carr Madan MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Steven Alan Ringer MD PHD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756
- Dr. Neetu Singh M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Mary Elisabeth Fay MD1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. James E Gray MD1 MEDICAL CENTER DR LEBANON NH 03756