Dr. Paul Kluger M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck43 Baxter Blvd Portland ME, 04101
Dr. Paul Kluger is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Kluger specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1983
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Otolaryngology; St Elizabeth'S Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Paul Kluger M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, ME 04101Get Direction
BANGOR, ME 04401Get Direction
Dr. Paul Kluger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kluger
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Dr. Verne Weisberg MD195 FORE RIVER PKWY PORTLAND ME 04102
- Dr. John C. Kirkham M.D.244 WESTERN AVE SOUTH PORTLAND ME 04106
- Dr. Sirish Maddali MD244 Western Avenue South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Richard Henry Kutz MD244 Western Ave South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Sarah Weiland Holland M.D.74 GRAY RD STE 1B FALMOUTH ME 04105
- Dr. Michael Makaretz M.D.43 Baxter Blvd Portland ME 04101