Dr. Sheldon Mark Cooper MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology111 Colchester Ave East Pavilion Level Burlington VT, 05401
Dr. Sheldon Cooper is a rheumatologist practicing in Burlington, VT. Dr. Cooper specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Cooper treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1967
New York University School of Medicine 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Sheldon Mark Cooper MD's Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Dr. Sheldon Mark Cooper MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cooper
- Lady Gaga's Documentary "Five Foot Two" Is a Rallying Cry for Fibromyalgia
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, Lady Gaga suffers from a chronic illness that has little hope of being cured anytime soon. She can work her magic using fantastic swoops and swirls around the floor when her pain is under control, but at other times she is in debilitating pain and unable to move.Lady...
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is an inflammatory chronic disease that develops when the body immune system attacks and damages its own organs and tissues. Inflammation as a result of lupus can damage different body systems such as the blood cells, brain, joints, skin, lungs, heart and kidneys.The normal and main function...
- The Link Between Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is common between lupus and rheumatoid arthritis?Lupus and rheumatoid arthritis are both autoimmune disorders. Autoimmune diseases occur when your immune system begins to produce antibodies against your healthy cells. These antibodies are termed as autoantibodies. Experts still have not found...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- 8 Supplements for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis is a painful condition that usually affects the joints. Around 350 million people in the world have arthritis. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are approximately more than 50 million people with arthritis symptoms in the US alone. Supplements for...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Sufferers Can Now Live A “Normal” Life
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects the joints, resulting in pain, stiffness, and inflammation. 1% of the global population is affected by this disease, out of which 1.3 million individuals are living in the United States alone. ...
- Dr. Christine Haas Jones MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Narandra Kiran Bethina M.D.2900 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Ralph C Budd M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Karen Nepveu M.D.792 College Pkwy Colchester VT 05446
- Dr. Chi chi Lau M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Edward Samuel Leib M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401