Dr. Lawrence Crockett is an audiologist practicing in Athens, GA. Dr. Crockett evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Crockett takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Lawrence O Crockett AUD's Practice location
Lawrence O Crockett AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- How Effective is a Master Cleanse Diet?
The master cleanse diet, also known as the maple syrup diet or lemonade diet, is claimed to be a quick plan for weight loss. Originally developed as a detoxification program and weight loss plan, it became very popular a few years ago. In this plan, a person is kept on lemon juice concoction diet...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Severe Pain Causes Lady Gaga to Cancel the Rest of Her Tour
Lady Gaga, the American singer-songwriter who is best known for her hit songs “Born This Way”, “Applause”, and “Poker Face”, has decided to cancel the rest of her Joanne World Tour. It was announced on Instagram that unfortunately, the singer cannot proceed with the remaining 10 shows as...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Diane L Kaplan AU.D.6002 Professional Pkwy Douglasville GA 30134
- Mrs. Julie Kathleen Shepard M.ED., CCC-A212 Carrington Dr Athens GA 30605
- Jennifer Alice Douberly AU.D.150 Nacoochee Ave Athens GA 30601
- Mrs. Robin Barnes Hardin M.A.1612 Mars Hill Rd Watkinsville GA 30677
- Dr. Kirstin Cox Luffler AU.D.150 Nacoochee Ave Athens GA 30601
- Dr. Holly Sue Kaplan PH.D., CCC-A110 Carlton St Athens GA 30602