Dr. Shari Kohn is a pediatric dentist practicing in Sparks Glencoe, MD. Dr. Kohn specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Kohn takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Shari C Kohn DDS's Practice location
Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152Get Direction
Shari C Kohn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- When Is Sleep Apnea an Issue?
Sleep apnea is a severe type of sleep disorder that disrupts your breathing while you are asleep. This tends to occur when the brain, as well as the rest of the body, does not get enough oxygen supply. Sleep apnea can affect any individual at any age and it is a potentially life-threatening...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Hakan Omer Koymen DDS, MS5009 Honeygo Center Dr Perry Hall MD 21128
- Dr. Fabiola D Ortega DDS9199 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Patrice Bernadine Wunsch D.D.S., M. S.2200 Kernan Dr Gwynn Oak MD 21207
- Dr. Holly M Meise DDS666 W Baltimore St Baltimore MD 21201
- Mahtab Khoshkhou DDS22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Melena Evancho D.D.S.100 SPARKS VALLEY RD SPARKS MD 21152