Dr. Ahmed Tariq Butt M.D.
Internist1300 Thornton St Suite 200 Fredericksburg VA, 22401
Dr. Ahmed Butt has joined us from the University of South Florida. After receiving his medical degree from the West Virginia University, Dr. Butt completed 4 years of a dual residency in Internal Medicine ...
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 2006
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Ahmed Tariq Butt M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33612Get Direction
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Get Direction
Dr. Ahmed Tariq Butt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Butt
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Dr. Reginald Joseph MD609 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401
- Dr. Awadh Abla M.D.411b Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Uzma T Hasan M.D.1001 SAM PERRY BLVD FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401
- Dr. Lisa King M.D.1320 Central Park Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Natasha Mary Yousaf M.D.1001 Sam Perry Blvd Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Jason Dean Poirier M.D.1001 SAM PERRY BLVD FREDERICKSBURG VA 22401