Eugene Guild Sheffield MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Eugene Sheffield, MD treats patients in Allen, Texas and Dallas, Texas and specializes in diagnostic radiology and pediatric radiology. Dr. Sheffield graduated from University Of Mississippi School ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1985
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med 1985
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Portal vein stenosis complicating liver transplantation in children: percutaneous transhepatic angioplasty.
- Reactivation of toddlers' event memory.
- Reproducibility in the measurement of atlanto-occipital instability in children with Down syndrome.
- Double-layered patella in multiple epiphyseal dysplasia: a valuable clue in the diagnosis.
- Déjà vu all over again: effects of reenactment on toddlers' event memory.
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Diagnostic Radiology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- University of Texas At Southwestern
Eugene Guild Sheffield MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Eugene Guild Sheffield MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheffield
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Aneesa Majid M.D.7502 Greenville Ave Dallas Texas 75231
- Maqbool Salam M.D.500 West Main Street Lewisville Texas 75057
- Anna L. Homsey MD1923 S Utica Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Cynthia A. Long MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Irfan Farukhi MD3500 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Julie Champine MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390