Dr. Christopher Saigal is a urologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Saigal specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1994
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Urology
- UCLA Med Ctr/UCLA D Geffen School
- University of California, Los Angeles 1995
- Urology, UCLA School of Medicine 2000
Dr. Christopher Saigal MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Saigal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saigal
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- Dr. Kambiz Dardashti MD23600 Telo Ave Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Fred Kuyt M.D.2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Joy G. Paul M.D.20911 Earl Street Torrance California 90503
- Misak H. Abdulian1300 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90027
- Dr. Charles Best M.D.1441 Eastlake Ave Los Angeles CA 90089
- Dr. Abbey Beth Gaske MD1127 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90017