Dr. Anna I Irwin MD
Neurologist | Neurology520 S Eagle Rd St. Luke's Clinic-Ne Meridian ID, 83642
Dr. Anna Irwin practices Neuropathology in Meridian, ID. Dr. Irwin studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
OH STATE UNIV COLL OF MED AND PUB HLTH 2007
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Anna I Irwin MD's Practice location
Meridian, ID 83642Get Direction
Dr. Anna I Irwin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Irwin
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- Jack Osbourne Looks Back on MS Diagnosis as a “Huge Silver Lining”
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic disease that affects the central nervous system. It is an unpredictable condition that can cause a wide range of symptoms, many of which may occur throughout the course of days, months, or even years. Being diagnosed with MS can be scary and overwhelming for...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- The Effect of Laughter on Multiple Sclerosis
There’s an old cliché: “Laughter is the best medicine.” Researchers studying neurological disorders are discovering that the cliché may not be far from the truth. Staying positive and fighting against depression and anxiety are central to any long-term fight against disease, and those who...
- Dr. Jackie J Whitesell MD1072 N Liberty St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Michael R. Djernes M.D.215 E Hawaii Ave Nampa ID 83686
- Mrs. Sarai Ambert-pompey MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Heidi T Orme M.D.125 E Idaho St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Stephen P Ireland MD2421 NE Doctors Dr Bend OR 97701
- Dr. Edward B Jernigan MD100 E Idaho St Boise ID 83712