Dr. Steven M Sugarman MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology650 Commack Rd Commack NY, 11725
My goal is to provide patients with the highest quality medical care using both standard and investigational treatments. I participate in many of the clinical trials offered by the Breast Cancer Medic ...
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 2011
- Breast Cancer
- Member ASCO CALGB/Alliance GOG
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Dr. Steven M Sugarman MD's Practice location
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
Dr. Steven M Sugarman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sugarman
- What is Large Cell Carcinoma?
Large cell carcinoma, is a kind of lung cancer, is classified as Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), and prevails in 80-85% of people who have lung cancer. This is compared to small cell lung cancer, which affects 10-15% of people.In large cell carcinoma, there will be an abnormal growth in the size...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- Teens Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness
Jordan Phillips, a 13-year-old from Ohio, is making headlines as she raises money for breast cancer awareness. Jordan’s mom, Nicole Phillips, was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and that is when Jordan started ‘Cozys for a Cure.’ She is a young entrepreneur and philanthropist.Jordan...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Dr. Paula Klein M.D.325 W 15TH ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Stuart M Lichtman MD650 Commack Rd Commack NY 11725
- Dr. James Austin Talcott MDSM325 W 15th St New York NY 10011
- Dr. Zujun Li M.D.325 W 15th St New York NY 10011
- Dr. Tiffany Troso-sandoval MD650 Commack Rd Commack NY 11725
- Dr. Beth Popp M.D.325 W 15TH ST NEW YORK NY 10011