Dr. Alexander Miller is a general surgeon practicing in Northampton, MA. Dr. Miller specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Miller provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1980
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Alexander Ron Miller MD's Practice location
Dr. Alexander Ron Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What is the Central Venous Catheter?
The central venous catheter is a type of a catheter that is normally placed in a vein of large size. It is also called the central venous line or central line. Central venous catheters can be fitted in veins found in the chest, groin, arms, and neck. This type of catheter is often used in the...
- Understanding Appendicitis in Children
Appendicitis is a serious condition that can affect both men and women at any point in life. However, it has been found that children and toddlers account for the majority of deaths caused by it. There could be several reasons behind this: The foremost is that adults can easily recognize and express...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Dr. John R Romanelli MD3300 Main St Springfield MA 01199
- Dr. Francis Escalona Martinez M.D.10 Hospital Dr Holyoke MA 01040
- Dr. Steven M Schonholz MD271 Carew St Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Elizabeth Willard Brady MD399 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06032
- Dr. Loran Willis Roberts MD10 Hospital Dr Holyoke MA 01040
- David C Lynn MD759 Chestnut St Springfield MA 01199