Dr. Matthew Hindman is a pediatrician practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Hindman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hindman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hindman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 2002
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Greenville Hosp System, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Greenville Health System
Dr. Matthew Noel Hindman MD's Practice location
Dr. Matthew Noel Hindman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Jillian McAdams MD701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Monica Marroquin Greenbaum M.D.20 MEDICAL RIDGE DR GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Susan Catherine Shelley MD318 Memorial Dr Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Scott Douglas Beane MD800 N A St Easley SC 29640
- Dr. Jessica K Magnusson M.D.20 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605