Dr. Edward Snyder is a hematology pathologist practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Snyder specializes in reviewing blood samples and interpreting laboratory results. These results give them an idea of whether certain diseases are malignant or not, in order for them to properly determine what exact treatment is needed. Hematology pathologists are normally experts in leukemia, lymphoma, anemia, hemophilia and many other blood diseases.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Safety of the blood supply: role of pathogen reduction.
- Apoptotic activity in stored human platelets.
- Risks of transfusion-transmitted infections: 2003.
- Collection of two units of leukoreduced RBCs from a single donation with a portable multiple-component collection system.
- Reduction of febrile but not allergic reactions to RBCs and platelets after conversion to universal prestorage leukoreduction.
- Cord blood units for adult transplantation: child's play no longer.
- Viability and function of 8-day-stored apheresis platelets.
- Management of blood shortages in a tertiary care academic medical center: the Yale-New Haven Hospital frozen blood reserve.
- Component therapy to cellular therapy and beyond- a Darwinian approach to transfusion medicine.
- Analysis of transfusion reactions associated with prestorage-pooled platelet components.
- Improved plasma removal efficiency for therapeutic plasma exchange using a new apheresis platform.
- In vitro and in vivo evaluation of apheresis platelets stored for 5 days in 65% platelet additive solution/35% plasma.
- The rise of cellular therapy.
- How do we ... integrate transfusion medicine and tissue dispensing programs in an academic medical center: response to a changing regulatory environment.
- The National Marrow Donor Program's Symposium on Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation in 2020: a health care resource and infrastructure assessment.
- Hematopoietic cell transplantation in 2020: summary of year 2 recommendations of the National Marrow Donor Program's System Capacity Initiative.
- A multicenter evaluation of a new therapeutic plasma exchange procedure.
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Internal Medicine
Dr. Edward L Snyder MD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
Dr. Edward L Snyder MD's reviewsWrite Review