Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD
Pediatrician1850 Sw Fountainview Blvd Suite 105 Port Saint Lucie FL, 34986
Dr. Sonenblum and his wife, Barrie, a dance instructor, have four daughters.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1986
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD's Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986Get Direction
Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sonenblum
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.1701 SE Hillmoor Drive Port St. Lucie Florida 34952
- Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.2150 Se Salerno Rd Stuart FL 34997
- Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Hemant P Gundavda M.D.1545 9TH ST SW VERO BEACH FL 32962
- Dr. Giraldo Enrique Cepeda MD1221 N Lawnwood Cir Fort Pierce FL 34950
- Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O2676 Sw Immanuel Dr Palm City FL 34990