Dr. Frederick Charles Piehl M.D
Orthopaedic Surgeon1910 Blanding St Columbia SC, 29201
Dr. Frederick Piehl is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Piehl specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Piehl tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Sc Sch of Med, Columbia Sc 1986
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 1986
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Abnormal Gait
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- CEME/Palmetto General Hosp Program
Dr. Frederick Charles Piehl M.D's Practice location
Dr. Frederick Charles Piehl M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Piehl
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Dr. Adam M Lazzarini M.D.95 University Pl New York NY 10003
- Dr. Evan Franklin Ekman M.D.1718 Saint Julian Place Columbia SC 29204
- Dr. Gene Matthew Massey M.D.210 Village Center Blvd. Myrtle Beach SC 29579
- Dr. Ivan Esteban Lamotta M.D.1910 Blanding St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. William T. Felmly M.D.Moore Orthopaedic Clinic, P. A. Columbia SC 29203
- Dr. Carl Wayne Huff MD1855 Hwy 51 Bypass Dyersburg TN 38024