Dr. Paul Bauer is a Chiropractor practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Bauer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bauer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Paul Gabriel Bauer DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45230Get Direction
Dr. Paul Gabriel Bauer DC DOCTOR OF CHIROPR's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Santosh K. Ganesh D.C.1010 Windsor Drive Cold Spring KY 41076
- Dr. Louis Valentine DC10547 MONTGOMERY RD CINCINNATI OH 45242
- Dr. Matthew Hakes D.C.5248 Courseview Drive Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Robb Reinshagen DC4226 Bridgetown Road Cincinnati Ohio 45211
- Dr. Erik D. Bliss DC7687 Beechmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45255
- Dr. Kelly Greer DC9797 MONTGOMERY RD STE A MONTGOMERY OH 45242