Dr. Bruce Irwin Schulman MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL, 33021
Dr. Bruce Schulman is a board-certified physician who specializes in neonatology and pediatrics. He earned his medical degree from New York Medical College in 1983. Dr. Schulman completed his internsh ...
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1988
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics
- Albert Einstein College Med
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1984
- Montefiore Medical Center 1986
- Columbia Univ./Babies & Childrens Hosp / NY, NY, Neo/Perinatal Med 1986
Dr. Bruce Irwin Schulman MD's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Irwin Schulman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schulman
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Mesfin Afework MD3501 Johnson St Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Jose Adams MD4300 Alton Road Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Pedro Moscoso M.D.3000 Coral Hills Dr Pompano Beach FL 33065
- Dr. Maria Carmen Antigua MD401 Nw 42nd Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Dr. Eduardo Bancalari MD1601 Nw 12 Ave Miami FL 33101
- Dr. Yesef S. Antongiorgi MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136