Dr. Valerie A Creswell MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease1100 N Saint Francis St Suite 130 Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Valerie Creswell is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Creswell specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- University of Kansas Medical Center 1989
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
- University of Oklahoma School of Medicine 1992
Dr. Valerie A Creswell MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64128Get Direction
Dr. Valerie A Creswell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Creswell
- Chlamydia in Men
What is chlamydia?Chlamydia is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is more or less like gonorrhea in terms of its symptoms and format of spreading from one person to the other....
- The Three Stages of Lyme Disease
The problem with Lyme disease is that it is difficult to treat because the organism responsible for the disease hides from your immune system. Lyme disease goes through three stages, and in each stage, they produce different signs and symptoms. The three stages of Lyme disease are:...
- All About Candida Overgrowth
Candida, the overgrowth of yeast is one of the most common types of fungal infections. This condition can lead to a number of other health issues, such as exhaustion, brain fog, joint pain, bad breath, chronic sinus, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, UTI, loss of libido and more. So if you are...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Infectious Disease Experts Tell Us What to Expect From the Coronavirus
The deadly coronavirus that began as a handful of infections in China and exponentially multiplied around the globe has become one of the largest news stories of the decade.With almost 100,000 cases of COVID-19 confirmed and over 3,000 deaths, the world is struggling on how to contain the virus and...
- Dr. Zartash Zafar Khan MD1100 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Keck R Hartman MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Lawrence L Pelletier MD5500 E Kellogg Dr Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Jerry D Peterie MD1100 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Margaret E Hagan MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Maha A Assi MD1100 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214