Dr. Juan Camilo Barreto andrade MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology5841 S Maryland Ave # Mc1052 Chicago IL, 60637
Dr. Juan Barreto andrade is a surgical oncologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Barreto andrade specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Juan Camilo Barreto andrade MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Juan Camilo Barreto andrade MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barreto andrade
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- David Caba Molina155 North Harbor Drive Chicago Illinois 60601
- Dr. Giovanni David Giannotti MD5140 N California Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Adam Irwin Riker MD4400 West 95th Street Oak Lawn IL 60453
- Dr. Alejandra Perez-tamayo MD2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Margaret C Shoup MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Mark Talamonti MD2650 Ridge Ave Evanston IL 60201