Dr. Karen Rosario ortiz is a pediatrician practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Rosario ortiz is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rosario ortiz diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rosario ortiz can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Karen Rosario ortiz MD's Practice location
San Juan, PR 00926Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40241Get Direction
Dr. Karen Rosario ortiz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Margarita M. Martinez-Cruzado576 Calle Teniente Cesar Gonzalez San Juan Puerto Rico 00918
- Dr. Madelaine Odette Santos-Vega M.D.Carr 14 Cayey PR 00736
- Dr. Mary Mckay M.D.Gobernador Piñero San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Jurila Hoxha M.D.URB. EL CONVENTO B37 SAN GERMAN PR 00683
- Dr. Juan G. Arroyo rosas M.D.253 Calle San Jorge San Juan PR 00912
- Annette Santiago OtherI13 Calle Rio Bauta Bayamon PR 00961