Dr. Grant Schulert practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Nashville, TN. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Schulert evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Schulert also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
- Differential infection of mononuclear phagocytes by Francisella tularensis: role of the macrophage mannose receptor.
- Francisella tularensis genes required for inhibition of the neutrophil respiratory burst and intramacrophage growth identified by random transposon mutagenesis of strain LVS.
- Polymicrogyria and congenital parvovirus b19 infection.
- Summer penile syndrome: an acute hypersensitivity reaction.
- Mevalonate kinase deficiency: current perspectives.
Dr. Grant Sanford Schulert M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
CINCINNATI, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Grant Sanford Schulert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Dr. Tracy V Ting M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Henrickson MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Lisa Kay Petiniot M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Huggins MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Yongdong Zhao M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Hermine Isabel Brunner MD3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229