Dr. Rene Christine Saunders M.D.
Emergency Physician185 Hospital Rd Winchester TN, 37398
Dr. Rene Saunders practices Emergency Medicine in Winchester, TN. Dr. Saunders assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Saunders examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1996
University of California 1996
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Chas R Drew Univ Med & Sci, Emergency Medicine
- Florida Atlantic University Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine Program
Dr. Rene Christine Saunders M.D.'s Practice location
Winchester, TN 37398Get Direction
Dr. Rene Christine Saunders M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saunders
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is actually a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Dr. Karl David Kelley MD185 Hospital Rd Winchester TN 37398
- Dr. Craig L Berger MD1260 University Ave Sewanee TN 37375
- Dr. Aaron James Wenzel MD294 Summar Drive Jackson TN 38301
- Dr. William Dyrk Halstead MD1801 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Jeffrey Alton Stirnemann MD1260 University Ave Sewanee TN 37375
- Dr. Ashish K Chakravarthy MD1260 University Ave Sewanee TN 37375