Dr. Nancy C Landay M.D.
SurgeonAndover Surgical Assoc. 140 Haverhill Street Andover MA, 01810
Dr. Nancy Landay is a general surgeon practicing in Andover, MA. Dr. Landay specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Landay provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1989
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1989
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Surgery, Colon Disease, Gallbladder Problems And More
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Dr. Nancy C Landay M.D.'s Practice location
Andover, MA 01810Get Direction
Dr. Nancy C Landay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Landay
- What Are the Side Effects of Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a common surgical operation currently performed for the treatment of gallbladder problems. The operation is basically a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. The removal of the gallbladder can be done in two different methods.Methods Used in a CholecystectomyOne of the methods...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Dr. Earl R Gonzales MD140 Haverhill St Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Paul J Gemis M.D.140 Haverhill St Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Kyle Peter Harvey M.D.140 Haverhill Street Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Brian Terence Callahan M.D.140 Haverhill St Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Kinga A Powers M.D.140 Haverhill Street Andover MA 01810
- Dr. Jonathan D Mandell M.D.140 Haverhill Street Andover MA 01810