Dr. Kimberly L Henderson M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine580 Broadway Suite 608 New York NY, 10012
Dr. Kimberly Henderson is an emergency medicine doctor serving the NYC area for more than 14 years. Dr. Henderson is Board Certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Lumbar Puncture
- Arterial Blood Gas
- Bladder Catheterization
- Peripheral Intravenous Line
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Uncomplicated Superficial Wound Management
- Intubation Of Low Risk Patients
- Wound Management
- Professional Member American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Professional Member American College of Emergency Physicians
- Professional Member Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Professional Member District of Columbia Bar Association
- Professional Member New York Bar Association
Dr. Kimberly L Henderson M.D.'s Practice location
HOUSTON, TX 77002Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly L Henderson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henderson
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...