Dr. Michael W. Marcus MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry82 Marlborough St Boston MA, 02116
Dr. Michael Marcus practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Boston, MA. Dr. Marcus evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Marcus seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1968
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Myopia as a risk factor for open-angle glaucoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Risk factors for visual field progression in the groningen longitudinal glaucoma study: a comparison of different statistical approaches.
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs and incident open-angle glaucoma: a population-based cohort study.
- Antithrombotic medication and incident open-angle glaucoma.
- Corticosteroids and open-angle glaucoma in the elderly: a population-based cohort study.
- The contribution of risk prediction models to early detection of lung cancer.
- Lung cancer risk among hairdressers: a pooled analysis of case-control studies conducted between 1985 and 2010.
- Factors associated with dropout in a lung cancer high‑risk cohort--the Liverpool lung project.
- Impact of comorbidity on lung cancer mortality - a report from the Liverpool Lung Project.
- LLPi: Liverpool Lung Project Risk Prediction Model for Lung Cancer Incidence.
- Trends and regional variation in the incidence of head and neck cancers in England: 2002 to 2011.
- Lung cancer screening: identifying the high risk cohort.
- Lung cancer trend in England for the period of 2002 to 2011 and projections of future burden until 2020.
- Lung cancer among coal miners, ore miners and quarrymen: smoking-adjusted risk estimates from the synergy pooled analysis of case-control studies.
- Perceptions towards electronic cigarettes for smoking cessation among Stop Smoking Service users.
- Eating Disorders
- Opiate Dependence
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Michael W. Marcus MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02116Get Direction
Dr. Michael W. Marcus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marcus
Horrible practice and worst experience EVER!!!.
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Jacob Venter MD1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Lisa Fortuna MD1 BOSTON MEDICAL CTR PL BOSTON MA 02118
- Dr. Ruth Liberfarb MD PHD55 Montrose St Newton MA 02458
- Dr. Kathleen Lentz M.D.70a Junction Square Dr Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Michael W Tsappis M.D.372 WASHINGTON ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Joseph Biederman MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114