Dr. Johnson is the Director of the Aerodigestive Center and practices at Seattle Children's Main Campus and Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center. He is an Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and ...
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Otolaryngology, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk
Dr. Kaalan E Johnson MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Kaalan E Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Dr. Michael J Rutter MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Michel Nassar3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Karthik Balakrishnan MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Matthew J Provenzano M.D.Mlc 2018, 3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Chad Afman MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Ellis M Arjmand M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229