Dr. Johnson is the Director of the Aerodigestive Center and practices at Seattle Children's Main Campus and Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center. He is an Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and ...
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Otolaryngology, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk
Dr. Kaalan E Johnson MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98105Get Direction
Dr. Kaalan E Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- Dr. Michael J Rutter MD3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Michel Nassar3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Ravindhra G Elluru M.D.-PH.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Jonathan Benjamin Ida M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Melissa Mccarty Statham MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Charles M Myer M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229