Dr. Parviz B. Sanjabi MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1335 Cedar Court Carbondale IL, 62901
Dr. Parviz Sanjabi practices Pulmonology in Carbondale, IL. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sanjabi manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences MD
Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS)
- Effect of caffeine ingestion on alveolar ventilation during moderate exercise.
- Re-examination of the incidence of exercise-induced hypoxaemia in highly trained subjects.
- The effect of exercise induced glycogen depletion on the lactate, ventilatory and electromyographic thresholds.
- Identifying the integrated electromyographic threshold using different muscles during incremental cycling exercise.
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Parviz B. Sanjabi MD's Practice location
Carbondale, IL 62901Get Direction
Dr. Parviz B. Sanjabi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sanjabi
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- All about Bronchitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is a pulmonary disorder that occurs due to inflammation of airway lining of the lungs, resulting in respiratory distress. Bronchitis is often characterized by cough that produces thick mucus (phlegm) often yellowish-green in color, indicating an underlying infection. ...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- Dr. Suhail Istanbouly MD1335 Cedar Court Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Fadi Adra M.D.,305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Daniel Sundaresan Paul MD2401 W Main St Marion IL 62959
- Dr. Medhat Elsherbini MD651 Willow Grove St Hackettstown NJ 07840
- Dr. Gurpreet Singh Bambra M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Raymund O Pineda M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901