Dr. Madeline B Deutsch MD
General Practitioner450 Stanyan St Emergency Department San Francisco CA, 94117
Dr. Madeline Deutsch is a general practitioner practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Deutsch does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Deutsch provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Updated recommendations from the world professional association for transgender health standards of care.
- Electronic medical records and the transgender patient: recommendations from the World Professional Association for Transgender Health EMR Working Group.
- Reported emergency department avoidance, use, and experiences of transgender persons in Ontario, Canada: results from a respondent-driven sampling survey.
- Collection of gender identity data using electronic medical records: survey of current end-user practices.
- HIV risk and preventive interventions in transgender women sex workers.
- Electronic health records and transgender patients--practical recommendations for the collection of gender identity data.
- Effects of cross-sex hormone treatment on transgender women and men.
- HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis in transgender women: a subgroup analysis of the iPrEx trial.
- Evaluation of Patient-Oriented, Internet-Based Information on Gender-Affirming Hormone Treatments.
- Adult development and quality of life of transgender and gender nonconforming people.
- PrEP adherence among trans women in Brazil-access needed for this key population - Authors' reply.
- Making It Count: Improving Estimates of the Size of Transgender and Gender Nonconforming Populations.
- Gender-affirming Surgeries in the Era of Insurance Coverage: Developing a Framework for Psychosocial Support and Care Navigation in the Perioperative Period.
- Transgender Women in Clinical Trials of Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis.
- Integrated and Gender-Affirming Transgender Clinical Care and Research.
Dr. Madeline B Deutsch MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94117Get Direction
Dr. Madeline B Deutsch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Deutsch
BAD UNEXPERIENCE ER PHYSICIAN.
- How to Prepare for Cryotherapy
A cryotherapy chamber resembles a huge aluminium canister in which the person enters through a door. The whole session is done in about 2 to 3 minutes while the individual is standing. It is not advisable to stay in the chamber for longer three or so minutes. The chamber reaches your neck level, so...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- How Does Benadryl Help in Treating an Allergic Reaction?
Allergy is a reaction caused by our body’s immune system in defense to an external stimuli which the body sees as a potential danger. The main function of the immune system is to protect the body from harmful viruses and infection by producing certain antibodies. An allergic reaction is known to...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What is Dehydration: Get the Facts
Dehydration, simply put, is a loss of water from body cells. It can occur when the body loses more water than it takes in. Around sixty percent of the human body is made up of water. Around two-thirds of this water is contained within our cells; these are the basic life-giving units of the human...
- Adam Rubenstein375 89th Street Daly City California 94015-1802
- Dr. James Conrad Gardner M.D.599 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. William Doujan Naber M.D.1375 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94109
- Mr. Gary Stuart Ross MD500 Sutter Street San Francisco CA 94102
- Mr. Paul Lynn MD345 West Portal Ave San Francisco CA 94127
- Dr. James Taylor M.D.1155 Andersen Dr San Rafael CA 94901