Dr. Steve Greco is a psychologist practicing in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Greco specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Greco evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Greco because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Steve Greco PH.D.'s Practice location
Neptune, NJ 07753Get Direction
Dr. Steve Greco PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Trios Foundation Gives Six-Year-Old with Autism Gift of Communication
In Kennewick, Washington, the Trios Foundation has recently reached out to a young nonverbal boy with autism spectrum disorder in order to help him communicate. His family is seeing tremendous improvement already, and the Foundation is continuing to raise money to benefit others as well.Leo's new...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Dr. Helen Demetriades PSY D1617 Beaver Dam Rd Point Pleasant Beach NJ 08742
- Dr. Georgia S. Noon PHD1970 Swarthmore Ave Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Sica PH.D.1944 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. William John Ernst PSY.D.495 Iron Bridge Rd Freehold NJ 07728
- Colleen Morgan2164 NJ-35 Sea Girt New Jersey 08750
- Dr. William Frankenstein PH.D.41 Reckless Pl Red Bank NJ 07701