Dr. Harry Cosmatos practices Radiation Oncology in Los Angeles, CA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Cosmatos specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1996
Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine 1996
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Treatment of T3 and T4 anal carcinoma with combined chemoradiation and interstitial 192Ir implantation: a 10-year experience.
- Observation versus adjuvant radiation or chemotherapy in the management of stage I seminoma: clinical outcomes and prognostic factors for relapse in a large US cohort.
- Treatment results of brachytherapy vs. external beam radiation therapy for intermediate-risk prostate cancer with 10-year followup.
- S Ca Kaiser Permanente Md Grp, Radiation Oncology Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Kaiser Permanente Med Grp 1997
Dr. Harry A. Cosmatos MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Harry A. Cosmatos MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Dr. Rex Hoffman MD181 South Buena Vista Street Burbank California 91505
- Dr. Vijaykumar Ramchandra Kini MDDept 9626 Los Angeles CA 90084
- Dr. Lisa Martine Chaiken MD1328 Twenty-Second Street Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Henry Yampolsky M.D.150 N Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Tania Betty Kaprealian MD200 Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Leslie Ballas MD3531 Fashion Way Torrance CA 90503