Dr. Emitis K Hosoda M.D. is a top Doctor in Enumclaw, WA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Emitis K Hosoda M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Emitis K Hosoda M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Emitis K Hosoda M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Enumclaw, WA, Dr. Emitis K Hosoda M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Internal Medicine; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Ny and Presbyterian Health Plan Cornell Campus-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Emitis K Hosoda M.D.'s Practice location
Enumclaw, WA 98022Get Direction
Dr. Emitis K Hosoda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hosoda
- How Emotional Intelligence Helps Ensure Patients' Safety
There is no doubt that nursing is one of the most rewarding careers out there. Those individuals who choose to become nurses have the opportunity to help patients and families through some of the most difficult and rewarding times in their lives. From births to deaths, nurses are the soldiers that...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Milan Shannon Moore MD122 3rd St NE Auburn WA 98002
- Dr. Paul Norman Joos M.D.4011 Talbot Rd S Renton WA 98055
- Dr. Tabassum Saeed M.D., M.S.2201 S 19th St Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Alex Sneiders M.D.4033 Talbot Rd S Renton WA 98055
- Antoinette T Wright LMP204 S 348th St Ste 3 Federal Way WA 98023
- Roberta Marie Swaving LMP9925 214th Ave E Bonney Lake WA 98391