Dr. Daniel Marcus MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)1595 Soquel Dr Suite 220 Santa Cruz CA, 95065
Dr. Daniel Marcus, MD--specialist in interventional pain medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation--currently practices medicine at Santa cruz, California. Dr. Marcus received his medical degree ...
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 2000
The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health 2000
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- University Of Colorado Hospital 2001
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center 2004
Dr. Daniel Marcus MD's Practice location
Santa Cruz, CA 95065Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Marcus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marcus
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.230 Forrester Rd. Los Gatgos CA 95032
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.355 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos CA 95032
- Mr. Kaly Chang-chien Kao M.D.2911 Chanticleer Ave Santa Cruz CA 95065
- Dr. Justin Liu M.D.355 Dardanelli Lane Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Alpana R Gowda MD15047 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Jonathan Holtz PT1200 41st Ave Capitola CA 95010