Philip Gould is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Gould specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Gould participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Code-based syndromic surveillance for influenzalike illness by International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision.
- Reproductive tract complications associated with Chlamydia trachomatis infection in US Air Force males within 4 years of testing.
- An outbreak of varicella in elementary school children with two-dose varicella vaccine recipients--Arkansas, 2006.
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Philip Laird Gould M.D., MPH's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78235Get Direction
Dr. Philip Laird Gould M.D., MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Steven Matthew Hetrick MD, MPH2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Forrest Douglas Littlebird DO, MPH, DTMH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Albert Henry Bonnema M.D.2509 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Ronald Shane Day D.O., M.P.H.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Jill Catalano Feig MD, MPH2513 Kennedy Cir San Antonio TX 78235
- Dr. Richard Edward Bachmann M.D.2601 Louis Bauer Dr San Antonio TX 78235