Dr. Kaleo C Ede M.D.
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology10833 Le Conte Ave Mdcc 12-430 Los Angeles CA, 90095
Dr. Kaleo Ede practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Los Angeles, CA. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Ede evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Ede also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
University of Hawaii 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Kawasaki Disease
- Member American College of Rheumatology
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American College of Physicians
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Phoenix 2001
- University of California, Los Angeles 2005
- (Pediatric Rheumatology) University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA Pediatric
Dr. Kaleo C Ede M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
Dr. Kaleo C Ede M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ede
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Dr. Andreas Otto Reiff MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Michal Jennifer Cidon M.D.4650 W SUNSET BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90027
- Dr. Bracha Shaham MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Bram Henry Bernstein MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. John Patrick Whelan MD PHD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Deborah Kerr Mccurdy MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095