Eleanor M. Martinez, MD, is a leading obstetrician and gynecologist currently serving patients at her own private practice located in Los Gatos, California. After earning her medical degree in 1976 at the University of the Philippines, she completed her internship at Hennepin County Medical Center/University of Minnesota, her residency at Saginaw Cooperative Hospital/Michigan State University, and her fellowship at Mt Sinai Medical Center. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, Dr. Martinez maintains a professional membership with the Santa Clara County Medical Association and the California Medical Association. Furthermore, she participates in medical mission trips to Africa.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1976
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Saginaw Community Hospital
- Synergy Medical Education Alliance
- Saginaw Cooperative Hospital/Michigan State University
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center/University of Minnesota
- Mt Sinai Medical Center, 1983
Professional Society Memberships
- Santa Clara County Medical Association, California Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- 2 Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her passion for healthcare, she wanted to be a physician from the age of 7
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Bead Work, Reading Autobiographies
Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.'s Practice location
Los Gatos, CA 95032Get Direction
San Jose, CA 95124Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martinez
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- The Facts About Chlamydia
There are a number of infections that affect the human body. These infections transmit from one to another through various ways like air, touch and through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) are easily transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Whether a STD...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- Recovering from a Laparoscopy
Patients who have undergone laparoscopic surgery tell of different stories. They have varying views and opinions. Some say it is a harrowing experience, while others consider laparoscopy a minor surgery. It really all depends on the individual, because every human being responds differently to...
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Dr. Karen J. Purcell M.D., PHD555 KNOWLES DR STE 212 LOS GATOS CA 95032
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.555 Knowles Drive Los Gatos California 95032
- Kenneth E. Smith871 Enborg Ct San Jose CA 95128
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD276 International Circle San Jose California 95119
- Dr. Liza Kunz MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040