Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD
Orthopedist | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Adam Sassoon is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Sassoon specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sassoon tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Enchondromas of the hand: factors affecting recurrence, healing, motion, and malignant transformation.
- Classifications in Brief: Kellgren-Lawrence Classification of Osteoarthritis.
- Pseudotumour formation and subsequent resolution in metal-on-metal total hip arthroplasty following revision: Instructional review and an illustrative case report with revision using a dual mobility design.
Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sassoon
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Dr. Mark Dekutoski MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Aaron J. Altenburg MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Brian Walczak200 First Street Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Michael E Torchia M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Michael J Yaszemski M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Joseph R Cass M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905