Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Adam Sassoon is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Sassoon specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sassoon tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Enchondromas of the hand: factors affecting recurrence, healing, motion, and malignant transformation.
- Classifications in Brief: Kellgren-Lawrence Classification of Osteoarthritis.
- Pseudotumour formation and subsequent resolution in metal-on-metal total hip arthroplasty following revision: Instructional review and an illustrative case report with revision using a dual mobility design.
Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sassoon
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Dr. Aaron J. Altenburg MD560 Memorial Drive Pocatello Idaho 83201
- Brian Walczak200 First Street Southwest Rochester Minnesota 55906
- Dr. Kris John Alden M.D., PHD.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Christine B. Caltoum M.D.705 Riley Hospital Drive Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael E Torchia M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nathaniel Jonathan Nelms M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905