Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD
Orthopedist | Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Adam Sassoon is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Sassoon specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Sassoon tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Enchondromas of the hand: factors affecting recurrence, healing, motion, and malignant transformation.
- Classifications in Brief: Kellgren-Lawrence Classification of Osteoarthritis.
- Pseudotumour formation and subsequent resolution in metal-on-metal total hip arthroplasty following revision: Instructional review and an illustrative case report with revision using a dual mobility design.
Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Adam Anton Sassoon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sassoon
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Dr. Mark Dekutoski MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Aaron J. Altenburg MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Adam Bakker MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephen Sems M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Courtney E Sherman MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Sridhar R Rachala MBBS200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905