Wendy Anne Hayek LLP
Psychologist | Clinical12850 Fountain Sq Suite 106 Davisburg MI, 48350
Dr. Wendy Hayek is a psychologist practicing in Davisburg, MI. Dr. Hayek specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hayek evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hayek because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Wendy Anne Hayek LLP's Practice location
Davisburg, MI 48350Get Direction
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI 48038Get Direction
Wendy Anne Hayek LLP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hayek
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Dawn Gaden M.A., L.P.C., N.C.C.407 E Grand River Ave Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Jeffrey A Betman PH.D.27620 Farmington Rd Farmington Hills MI 48334
- Dr. Dana Maryse Shapero PH.D, LP1501 Krafft Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059
- Dr. Judith Horvath PH.D.33045 Hamilton Ct Farmington MI 48334
- Harold D. Esler600 Kendry Avenue Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48302
- Marilyn K. Gilbert1149 Timberview Trail Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304