Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC
Chiropractor2690 Easton St Ne Canton OH, 44721
Dr. Patrick Mcbrearty is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, OH. Dr. Mcbrearty specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Mcbrearty seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Patrick Joseph Mcbrearty DC's Practice location
Canton, OH 44721Get Direction
Canton, OH 44714Get Direction
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. George C Shiepis D.C.2756 Cleveland Ave Nw Canton OH 44709
- Dr. Kenneth Robert Haycock D.C.276 Federal Ave Nw Massillon OH 44647
- Dr. R. Scott McMillen DC1155 E Waterloo Rd Akron OH 44306
- Dr. Joseph Francis Medina D.C.3611b Whipple Ave Nw Canton OH 44718
- Brent Ungar2424 Whipple Avenue Northwest, Suite 100 Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Michelle L Hamm DC10948 State Route 212 Ne Bolivar OH 44612