Dr. Jurila Hoxha is a pediatrician practicing in SAN GERMAN, PR. Dr. Hoxha is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hoxha diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hoxha can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jurila Hoxha M.D.'s Practice location
SAN GERMAN, PR 00683Get Direction
Dr. Jurila Hoxha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoxha
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Margarita M. Martinez-Cruzado576 Calle Teniente Cesar Gonzalez San Juan Puerto Rico 00918
- Dr. Mary Mckay M.D.Gobernador Piñero San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Hector D. Nieves M.D.253 Calle San Jorge San Juan PR 00912
- Annette Santiago OtherI13 Calle Rio Bauta Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Juan G. Arroyo rosas M.D.253 Calle San Jorge San Juan PR 00912
- Ms. Sheila Yvette Ramos M.D.Ave. Americo Miranda San Juan PR 00936