Dr. Hamied R Rezazadeh MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI, 54401
Dr. Hamied Rezazadeh is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Wausau, WI. Dr. Rezazadeh specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St George',s University 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Greater Baltimore Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of Maryland Cancer Center 1988
Dr. Hamied R Rezazadeh MD's Practice location
Dr. Hamied R Rezazadeh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rezazadeh
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Harish G Ahuja MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Umang Gautam MD215 N 28th Ave Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Christopher G Peterson MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Adedayo A Onitilo MD3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Rezwan Islam MD3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Thomas A Klinkhammer MD6200 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741