Dr. Rami N Payman M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otology & Neurotology45 Reade Place Suite 3200 Poughkeepsie NY, 12601
Dr. Rami N. Payman graduated from the University of Texas at Austin and received his medical doctorate at the SUNY- Health Science Center at Syracuse. Following this he developed an expertise in evaluating ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Comparison of the vascular innervation of the rat cochlea and vestibular system.
- Vestibular function test anomalies in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Effect of target velocity upon horizontal axis otolith-visual interactions.
- Otolith function tests in patients with unilateral vestibular lesions.
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Otolaryngology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals
- S U N Y - Health Science Center Syracuse
- Michigan Ear Institute
Dr. Rami N Payman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Rami N Payman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Payman
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- Dr. Ryan Seth Borress M.D.45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Hector Rodriguez M.D.45 Reade Place Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Mark D Very MD45 Reade Place Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Mr. Ryan Young P. A.45 READE PL POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Demetrio A. Aguila M.D.360 Violet Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Ari Jay Namon MD30 COLUMBIA ST POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601