Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS
Physical Therapist | Orthopedic3903 Northdale Blvd Ste 111W Tampa FL, 33624
Dr. Willem Stegeman has been practicing Physical Therapy for over 20 years in the US, Netherlands and Germany. He holds a Bachelors degree from the University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands, and a Doctorate ...
Education and Training
University of Nijmegen, Nijmegen, The Netherlands Physical Therapy 1990
University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences Physical Therapy 2005
- Military Physical Therapist
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Mckenzie Trained
- Manual Therapy Trained
Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS's Practice location
Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Dr. Henria M Fain M.D., DPT, ATC914 W Woodlawn Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Steven B Ambler PT, DPT, OCS13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Megan M Heintz PT13330 Usf Laurel Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Mr. Justin Spiegel PT27454 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- William S Quillen PT12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Matthew E Lazinski PT13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612