Dr. Butz has worked in outpatient anesthesia for over 10 years and has been board certified since 1999. He takes pride in getting my patients back to their pre-operative status as quickly as possible. ...
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1993
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Milwaukee Top Doctor 2013
- Best Doctors in America 2011, 2012 2011
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology Evanston Hosp, Internal Medicine
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
- Children's Memorial Hospital 1998
Dr. Steven F Butz MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Steven F Butz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- For Cancer, Chemotherapy's Complementary Medicine Is Social Interaction
Even with cancer survival rates notably improving during the last few years, cancer is still one of the leading causes of death in the United States and internationally. Finding a way to cure, combat, and prevent cancer is one of the top priorities for researchers, scientists, and medical...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. William Robert Clarke MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226