Dr. Scott Bale is an anesthesiologist practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Bale ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bale also might help manage pain after an operation.
- MemberTravis County Medical Society
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Affiliated Hospitals 2009
Dr. Scott W. Bale MD's Practice location
Austin, TX 78759Get Direction
Dr. Scott W. Bale MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bale
- The Different Stages of Bladder Cancer
What Are the Different Stages of Bladder Cancer?When coming up with a suitable treatment process with a doctor, you begin by staging your disease. Staging bladder cancer is one of the most critical factors considered when making decisions on treatment options. Your health care providers use...
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, though most still fail to recognize it as a health hazard. Majority of the people just consider it as a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.\It can increase blood...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Mario Edmundo Nieto M.D.1709 Dryden Rd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Sandford Matthew Schocket M.D.8015 Shoal Creek Blvd Austin TX 78757
- Dr. Sarosh Saleemi M. D.11111 Research Blvd Austin TX 78759
- Dr. Bruce L Bolbock MD7900 Fm 1826 Austin TX 78737
- Dr. Erick S. Allen M.D.919 E 32nd St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Matthew F. Mccarty M.D.4544 South Lamar Austin TX 78745